Registration is now open for the Fall 2020 Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) course. This 5-week course is held in the fall each year and the upcoming course will take place Tuesdays, September 1-29 from 9:00-10:45AM. The course is open to recipients of NIH training grants and fulfills the NIH requirement for RCR education for trainees. Course materials will be provided. Sessions begin with a 30-45 minute lecture followed by small group case discussions.
Sessions will be taught online via Zoom and include:
- Ethical issues and underlying challenges in research
- Authorship, peer review, and publication
- Bias and other subjective influences in science
- Intellectual property and conflicts of interest
- Principles, codes, and practices to promote ethics and integrity
Attendance at all sessions is required for credit. To register, please email the Trent Center at email@example.com. Registration deadline is Monday, August 24, 2020.