The Trent Center covers a wide range of topics in bioethics, humanities and medical history in its educational offerings in undergraduate medical education in the School of Medicine.
- Electives in medical humanities, including Moral Movements in Medicine
- Armstrong Humanities Scholars Program
- Lectures and small-group discussions integrated into the curriculum
- Interest groups exploring topics in bioethics and in the history of medicine
- Third-year medical humanities study track
- Medical student-led initiatives: SCOPES, Anatomy Drawing, VOICES